All experienced and licensed motorcyclists from around the world are welcome to sign up for Rally Indochina.
Pricing: US$400 Donation directly to Blue Dragon Children's Foundation (scroll down for more info) US$1800 Tour fee per rider US$1550 Tour fee per pillion on partner's bike Single supplement: US$250
Fill in the Sign-up form below or head over to our Contact page for further enquiries. Or just send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
After you've signed up the Blue Dragons Children’s Foundation will contact you and set up a fundraising page for you to encourage family and friends to donate.
- Motorbike rental (Honda XR150)
- English speaking tour guides
- Motorbike mechanics
- All petrol and maintenance
- All accommodation in well-appointed hotels (twin share - single supplement on request)
- Support vehicle for luggage
- All food as outlined in the following itinerary (there are some meals where Rally participants are free to take a break from the group and dine at their leisure)
- All non-alcoholic drinks during riding time
- All entrance fees, ferry trips and cultural performances
- Airport transfers to and from Hanoi
How to pay for fundraising?
There are two payment options to ensure your entrance to Rally Indochina: 1. Give Now (which accepts credit card donations) Follow this link to complete transaction. 2. Alternatively you can donate through here: https://www.bluedragon.org/donate/ 3. Electronic Funds Transfer to: Bank: ANZ Account Name: Blue Dragon International Overseas Aid Fund BSB: 012-349 Account Number: 4633-11489
Please note that donations are tax-deductible for citizens of Australia, USA and Switzerland. Swiss citizens need to donate through this link to obtain tax deductibility. Blue Dragon is eligible for GiftAid in the UK through
Following application completion, Blue Dragon will assist in setting up a fundraising page. It will enable you to raise funds amongst family, friends and colleagues. Give Now(link) attaches no service charge. Every donation will be received in full by the Blue Dragon Children’s Foundation.